Wondering how to create a better community in your classroom?
Want to make your life easier?
Do you wish your students took more responsibility?
Learn how to run an effective classroom meeting!
Simple structured time for students to learn, navigate, work together and take
responsibility for their class community. By following our model, these safe,
productive and successful meetings teach students the importance of
collaboratively designing their class.
Join us from 9am -12:30pm on February 3rd!
In this workshop you will:
• Learn the 10-part structure for facilitating meetings
• Practice and master the ﬂow for ease
• Gain tips for resolving any issue/conﬂict that arise in class
• Understand that by letting go you actually gain more
• Discover the power of students designing their classroom culture
• Receive the complete and easy to follow manual and poster
Snacks and classroom meeting curriculum materials included in registration